Price drop: Amazing never worn Endicotts wool Forest Shirt and wool Forest Sm...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
OK Bushcrafters, a treat for you here... I'm selling my never worn custom made wool tops from the well-known Endicotts in Exeter.

SOLD First up is a green lightweight wool Forest Shirt (aka Universal-FS) in size 1/medium. Pit-to-pit 24", pit-to-cuff 22.5", collar-to-hem 30.5". Some photos and information on the shirt is here: http://www.endicotts.co.uk/componen...sion/forest-shirt-lightweight-detail?Itemid=0. I had mine specially made to include a large chest pocket on the left hand side. The shirt is handmade from a wool blanket that's been cleaned by fulling, which makes it thicker; I've then washed it using Mitchell's Woolly Wash Wool Washing Liquid, which replenishes the lanolin in the wool. The design was arrived at by taking the best features of four military shirts from Holland, Sweden and Britain. It's a lovely shirt - nice and lightweight, but still very warm. Very good quality wool. I'm selling for only £30, including postage and PayPal please.

SOLD Next up is a lovely grey medium-weight wool Forest Smock (aka Hub-FS) in size 1/medium. Pit-to-pit 24", pit-to-cuff 21.5", collar-to-hem 33". Some photos and information on the smock is here: http://www.endicotts.co.uk/component/virtuemart/wool-division/n-detail?Itemid=0 (it looks like the one shown in the third photo down). I had mine specially made to include inseam hand warmer pockets. As with the shirt, the smock is handmade from a wool blanket that's been cleaned by fulling, which makes it thicker; I've then washed it using Mitchell's Woolly Wash Wool Washing Liquid, which replenishes the lanolin in the wool. The smock is finished with leather trim and buffalo horn toggles. It's a top quality item. A good medium weight, which keeps you nice and warm - especially with a wool shirt or merino baselayer on underneath! A really fantastic smock. I'm selling for only £60, including postage and PayPal please.

The quality of the materials and workmanship on both these tops is superb, and neither of them has ever been worn other than to try them on! They're 100% wool, and lovely and soft but hardwearing. They are unique and whoever buys them will be very pleased indeed :) Prices include postage and PayPal!

Last edited:

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Cant believe these are still here.......Superb Garments as I have these myself and I cant rate them highly enough.

Have a bump on me fella :bump:

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
It's the Hub-FS smock - same as the in the link you've provided but minus the hood (saves some weight and I always have a hat anyway!).

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
Can't believe the smock hasn't been snapped up yet. If you're interested, you better get in there quick, as I doubt this'll hang around much longer!

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
OK, one and only price drop, as I need to move this on. Now £60, including postage and PayPal. This is for a cutom made smock, with inseam hand warmer pockets. This is an absolute bargain!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE