!!!pregnant!!! now with scan pic

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Just to let you all know, me and my beautiful Amy are currently in the making of a new tiny bushcrafter.

Cant wait to get he or she into the world so i can start teaching them about the outdoors and life in the woods.

First scan and she is 10wks gone

IMAG0091.jpg

Last edited:

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Congratulation to the pair of you :)

You should have a look at this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2219258/Think-youre-ready-parent-The-hilarious-quiz-having-baby.html

Sent from myPhone

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Just to let you all know, me and my beautiful Amy are currently in the making of a new tiny bushcrafter.

Cant wait to get he or she into the world so i can start teaching them about the outdoors and life in the woods.

You must have a very understanding partner if she lets you go on the forum during an important time like that :rolleyes::rofl:

Congrats to you both :)

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
White cabbage??????

Hahahaha! A new mum's boobs get very sore and there is something in the cabbage which soothes - they put a couple of leaves into the bra. It's a bit like sleeping next to 1970s school dinners ;) When my first was born, one of my wife's friends came round with a couple of cabbages and I thought she was taking the mickey at first!

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Congrats and best wishes for the birth :thumbup: an keep her away from.the cabbage leaves lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE