For Sale ''Predator'' Movie Style Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lupus solus

Jul 13, 2017
Hatfield
Having had a few of Farid's knife I can tell you guy does make some exceedingly well made tool. That quite a drop btw. A bargain for some one who want this sort of blade.

I sold a comp chopper made by Farid a while back to some one on British blades and regretted it since.

All the bestate with the sale, the buyer won't be diapointed at that price.

Any one know if Farid is still making knives.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Lowered to £725.00 with postage.
Over 18's and UK Buyer's Only Please.
Well it's still legal to post/sell knives in the UK.
This is the lowest Price it will ever be,So if your interested grab it well you still can.
Just a final note at this lower price I'm losing alot and your getting a knife that Farid will probably never make again.
cheers

Reactions: Essexman

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Might be worth editing the title to For Sale. At the moment at first glance it could be a discussion thread.

Wow, just noticed this has been for sale for over 4 years!

As far as I know Farid is still making but concentrates his efforts and forum membership Stateside. You might find a bigger market there on the US forums.

Last edited:

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
High quality photographs would help.

I looked at a large Farid camp knife a couple of years ago but remain undecided.

Good luck with sale

K

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Are you being serious or just bored and looking for a chance to vent your anger, As I don't usually read posts like this on this site.
As for the Knife being for sale still, I think it's because the Collector's of these types of Blades have in all honestly dried up due to the Lack of site's where you can sell Blades Only.
As for ''History'' think what your comments are going to look like in the future. P.S you've seen it now.
cheer's
Have a Happy Weekend

Reactions: santaman2000

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE