Sold ''COMMANDO'' Movie Hollow Handled Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
''COMMANDO'' Movie style Hollow Handled Survival Knife made Farid R Mehr afew year's ago and at the time of purchase there were ONLY 3 of these in this Style He Made for Clients.
It's Got a 9'' 440-C ''Flat Ground'' Two Tone Finish Blade With Saw Back Edge which are Thinner that most Survival knife Saw blades And there Sharp made for Cutting more than Sawing, But I would think they'd rip up most things, It has a Sharpened Clip point and a 440-C Heat Treated Guard the Stainless Steel, The Hollow Handle and Butt Cap are 303 Stainless Steel which has a Aluminium Oxide Blasted Finish and is wrapped with Black Cord with a nice long Heavy Screw on Butt Cap with O-ring.
The mating System for the Handle and Blade have been is very Strong Being that the Blades Threaded to the Handle then Tig Welded and Finally Glued with Aerospace Epoxy Resin.
The Brown Leather Sheath is a work of art in itself which has Kevlar Stitching with a Green Webbing Retention Strap. and leg tie.

I'm selling it for £475.00 with Postage.
PayPal Only
Over 18's
Just for UK Buyer's at the Moment
cheer's

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
My lovely Mrs just told me that this Films on tonight. So if you haven't seen the Movie Let alone heard about this Knife av a look.

The book is actually worth a read as its different to the Film , although I also understand that there a First Blood Re-Boot Film in the making with a New actor playing John.

Reactions: richy3333

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Yeah Farid's made some Quality Knives and I'm lucky to have some of them, But to be honest I'm trying to ''Whittle'' down my Collection of cabinet pieces / Non user Knives well I think that there's hopefully a Market for them?.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I'll Edit the Spec's as the Saw Back Edge on this isn't like the ''Bushmaster'' hollow handled survival knife, it's more like a Big Serrated Saw that's Sharp.

IfInDoubt

Tenderfoot
Apr 15, 2013
Up North and Down South
i think there is some first blood / commando confusion going down, anyhoo back to thius knife, when you say non-user is it just that you havent used it, presumably it is meant to be used (live blad etc) and not just a show piece? trying to scrounge funds but feel i may come up short

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Do what?, I Brought it as a Collectors piece, Not to use for anything. But Yes it's a Live Blade, it's just Never Been Used if that was the case I would have Mentioned it in my Post.
cheers

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
just to clarify the ''HOLE'' in the Screw on Butt Cap is to small as you can see on the Picture to Fit a Button Compass in, But hell Yeah you could fit 1 in the Handle. But you could get someone to av a look if it's possible?.

IfInDoubt

Tenderfoot
Apr 15, 2013
Up North and Down South
Got it today thanks (less than 24hrs what fantastic service)

The knife is awesome the pictures do not do it justice it is exactly what teenage me would have dreamed of in the eighties.

That sawback has just devoured some logs in the garden, i'll give it a proper run out when im next on a high octane one man army rescue mission to some fictional warzone

Reactions: Nice65

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE