Pre-mac PWP question

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PC2K

Settler
Oct 31, 2003
The Netherlands, Delft
i just received a pre-mac PWP, thats the gravity filter from pre-mac. When i shake it or just tilt it, i hear a sound, like rough sand/small pellets moving around. Also the center of gravity of the filter seems to change. Is this normal?

P

porsuk

It is completely normal. It is the chemicals moving inside.

P

porsuk

I have been using different types of Pre-mac (SWP,MWP, PWP) for a long while (more than 6 years) and had no issue with dropping etc.

PC2K

Settler
Oct 31, 2003
The Netherlands, Delft
i payed very little, i managed to buy it for 9,37 euro's! it was selling for 12,50, but they gave 25% everything for there one year birthsday of there shop. Unfortunatly they only had one, so i can't order more for others. Bought some other good things there aswell...

and i also received a mail for pre-mac:

Many thanks for your email below, the contents of which we note.

It is unlikely that you have damaged your PWP unit by dropping it - the PWP was originally designed for military use therefore, just by definition, the units are robust and difficult to break.

If you wish us to inspect the PWP for you, please return it to Pre-Mac to the address shown below.

Should you require any further information or assistance please contact us again.

Kind regards

JOHN EVANS
PRODUCTION MANAGER

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE