Pre House Move Clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MandaPanda

Jul 24, 2011
Sussex
As I am moving soon (and I've just bought a lavvu) I need to have a clearout and so I'm selling a few things:-

First up - custom Fallkniven F1 with burl scales and a nice brown leather dangler sheath for £70. SOLD
In very good condition and nice looking. Much more comfortable in the hand than the standard material.
But I can't seem to post the pics so please email me if you're interested :)

Vango Force 10 Helium 100 lightweight (1.2kg) 1 man tent - used twice £100 reduced to £85 SPF to Matt W

Army Surplu Goretex Bivvy Bag - good condition £12 SOLD

Mountain Equipment Sleepwalker II Std RZ £15 SOLD to Dougster

Jim Beam branded Zippo in presentation tin - hardly used. Features heart, spade, diamond, club motif - nice for poker players. £10.

Ray Mears - Outdoor Survival Handbook (brand new duplicate present) £5 SOLD

Postage will be on top - Paypal prefered.
More stuff to come! :)

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Looks good to me, dont suppose you can tell me which steel this blank was made from.
Either way i will have it if i may.

N

Nomad

Ray Mears - Outdoor Survival Handbook (brand new duplicate present) £5

Please put me down for this. If you have more stuff to come, I'd like to hold back on making arrangements in case you have other stuff that I'm interested in (so all can be packed in the same parcel).

Last edited by a moderator:

MandaPanda

Jul 24, 2011
Sussex
I'm at my parents' house tonight and tomorrow day time and the reception's not good here so I'll respond to all requests tomorrow evening when I am back in front of my pc at home.
thanks for your interest and patience :)

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I was being nice guv.

I am hoping this is the one I made a few years ago and stupidly sold up for sale. I used it on my first few hunts and stupidly sold it. If it is, I'd like it back, if not, happy to step aside.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Only kidding mate. If you look at posts 2-3 I asked for pics and then said I will have it. Had the pics and PMd to say I will have it.

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
I was being nice guv.

I am hoping this is the one I made a few years ago and stupidly sold up for sale. I used it on my first few hunts and stupidly sold it. If it is, I'd like it back, if not, happy to step aside.

I'm curious now, is it one you made?

MandaPanda

Jul 24, 2011
Sussex
Ok I am back now
Johnnyboy1971 said yes first to the F1
Nomad has first dibs on the book
Raskusdroth the bivvy bag
I'll be PMing you all in a few minutes.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
The f1 is one I made from Stabilised masur birch. I was pleased with that one so it's a steal at that price - less than a blade alone.

It's not the elm burr one I seek though but thanks for the pics Manda.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE