Pre Christmas sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mr doyle

Dec 31, 2005
london
I have a few for sale in the run up to Christmas. Thought they might make nice presents, but thats just me. All supplied with nice leather sheath and prices include postage within the UK (special delivery) and any PP fees.
PP, Cheque or transfel. UK only please.
I have kept the prices as low as possible considering materials and time spent.

S0290985.jpg

Damasteel Hunter
Mikeal Eklund Damasteel 90mm blade 4mm thick. Nickel silver bolster and fittings, Ebony spacer and South African Ironwood (extremely hard) with stainless pin.
£140.00

DSCF0805.jpg

Damascus Scandi
Nylund forged Damascus blade 90mm long 4.5mm thick. Nickel Silver fittings with Red Alder Root spacer. Sculpted Buffalo horn handle with 5mm nickel silver pin.
£140.00

DSCF0623.jpg

Poot Royal
D2 mirror polished blade, Nickel Silver fittings with Walrus tusk spacers. Sculpted Buffalo Horn handle.
£110.00

DSCF0556.jpg

Damasteel Bushy
Ingemar Nordell Damasteel blade 4" long and 3.5mm thick. Stainless bolsters with blue liners, Maroon Micarta and stainless Corby bolts and thong hole.
£140.00

allblack.jpg

Bushcraft Style
RWL 4" blade 4mm thick stick tang blade. African Blackwood handle with Buffalo horn middle. Pewter spacers. Peened tang with brass pommel.
£100.00

May consider trade/ part trade on these for a slip joint.

Open to sensible offers on these.

Cheers

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2012
United Kingdom
Hi i have no experiance with damascus what is it like for edge gaining and holding i will be using for carving green and dry , and are any of your knives scandi grind
, cheers

mr doyle

Dec 31, 2005
london
Swingerek,
Thank you for the offer, but no thanks.

Charmo,
They are all scandi grind with a micro bevel which in my experience is easier to maintain. Again in my opinion, nothing holds an edge like Damascus, especially when carving wood. The Damascus Scandi is under offer (but not sold yet). The other two are also most suitable for your tasks.

M

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.
Wonderful pieces, Mr. Doyle. If I wasn't already up to my ankles in knives in the house at the moment, with another few boxes full of them in a storage facility waiting for me to move in to my permanent :)rolleyes:) home, I would have been tempted to have at least two, if not all, of them. :sigh:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE