Pot Hanging video

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
An hour long video into pots and hanging them over fire.

Most probably familiar with at least some of them, standard pot hanger etc. But Ed's rings and twist disc look pretty neat.

[video=youtube;FMooiTlxUAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMooiTlxUAs[/video]

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Had a quick peek, looks good. Have popped it into favourites for later viewing, cheers for posting it up Jared.
ATB, GB.

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Really enjoyed that. A lot was improvised knots and hitches, useing solid materials. I did like Reds rings, and some of his lever and pulley systems. Thought the twist disc was decent aswell.
I really like the fork stick at the base of the tree, that was classically simple.
Thanks for posting this.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
That is one amazing accent! Thanks for posting. There were some interesting tips and techniques being shown, some of which I am going to try next week.

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Honestly I thought he was putting it on, i quickly forgot when the words of wisdom came out.
Do you know what I loved, the fact he didn't know there name( knots hitches ), just that they work. I did like this.
That is one amazing accent! Thanks for posting. There were some interesting tips and techniques being shown, some of which I am going to try next week.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales

Yeah :)

His channel is definitely worth a browse. He makes quite a lot of stuff, though he does have a pretty well equipped machine shop.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE