Post never showed up but was still recorded

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lush

Forager
Apr 22, 2007
Netherlands
Today I experienced what I think might be a bug; I posted at 17:02 hour. Strange thing, bytes that are lost somewhere. http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33128&page=2

I thought I give a shout, maybe there are more ppl. that had the same thing? It is pretty frustrating to have spend some time on a post that never appears. Most ppl. will know this feeling probably..

I have read two pages back to see if this problem is already known. I might have accidently missed it though.

My response should have been the twentyoneth (huh?) but like I said is not there
thanks

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
This one??

It "looks" like they are everywhere in the UK. It might not be a farmers dream come true, but good thing for the bushcrafter that likes to have a go at snaring. I am definitely coming to get some :). I will use almost everything of what I catch.

Everyone seems to agree on this matter, nice :). I don't have to feel like being a nature-criminal that takes some of the last rabbits around.
thanks all!

(Click the blue arrow after your name, to go to the post.)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE