possibly sell damascus knife. bear grylls by craghopper trousers and solar dry shirt

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
I got the knife in a trade with cow boy last week. The knife is perfectly good as far as i can see. Just not quite right for me and im not a collector. Its a damascus blade just under 4 inch. About 5mm thick blade. Nice big handle with lanyard. I dont know a great deal about it except what ive said and that he had it made from somebody on here.
I think he said he paid £90 for it.

Ive also got a pair of bear vrylls trouset. The darker charcoal colours not the white and black. They were a gift but just to short for me. I used yhem once on an hour walk with gaitors. But theyre just not right for me.
And a craghoppers soladry (kiwi i think) xl worn long enough to see it buries me.
Im after similar clothing or gear. Im good for sharps at the moment. So im open to offers. Clothes wise im 6'6" and about 32-34 waist. 44 chest. Thanks for looking

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
I can vouch for Gabrielsdad! The knife i traded with him is a real beaut! One for the big boys with nice olive wood scales and brick red liners with loveless bolts and brass lanyard tube! The blade is Damascus with a hollow grind with a secondery bevel and can take some punishment at 4 or 5mm thick full tang. Im missing it already to be honest!! :(

PS what size are the bear trousers mate? I might be interested! ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE