Possibles pouch for sale.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
I made this a while back it is made from 3 1/2mm veg tanned leather dyed dark brown with a simple , secure closure using an antler tine.The poch has been treated with Carnuba cream and is slightly bigger than some pouches i have saw ,i put the Hultafors knife in for scale.
I am looking for £45 RMRD.
Picture3537.jpg

Picture3538.jpg

Picture3539.jpg

Picture3541.jpg

Picture3540.jpg

THE WEE ROUND WHITE MARK IS FROM THE CAMERA.

paul atkin

Forager
Dec 15, 2010
york
paulatkin.co.uk
ive got a led lenser head torch 3xaaa that i dont use, its a couple of years old but has sat in the glove box most of the time, i also do woody stuff. just let me know if there's anything you need, i really like the look of that pouch

paul atkin

Forager
Dec 15, 2010
york
paulatkin.co.uk
ive got a led lenser head torch 3xaaa that i dont use, its a couple of years old but has sat in the glove box most of the time, i also do woody stuff. just let me know if there's anything you need, i really like the look of that pouch
sorry for late reply kids have taken over the puter for some sort of new game stuff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE