Possible Swap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Hi i am looking for a good quality Hammock and Tarp set up it must be in as new condition. or a good quality modular sleeping system british or a usa one :) for the swap i have one of me knives cut from 4mm 01 tool steel handle black canvas micarta with red liners and nickel silver bolts and lanyard sheath is made from 3mm veg-tan leather the value is around £135 to £140 thanks for looking phil.few pics :)

rm036.jpg

rm026.jpg

rm033.jpg

rm027.jpg

blade33029.jpg

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I haven't got any of the things you've listed but as an offer..you can have my first born son if thats acceptable?:eek:

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
that looks like a bivvi and two sleepng bags could you not just get the bivvi and improvise i know my bivvis would have loads of room for two bags a kip mat and me and im 15.5 stone and over six foot lol

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
that looks like a bivvi and two sleepng bags could you not just get the bivvi and improvise i know my bivvis would have loads of room for two bags a kip mat and me and im 15.5 stone and over six foot lol
I guess i could do that buddy i have a doss bag so would just need a bivi bag :)i do like the look of the us army one :);)would this be the same as the us army one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP4oG77rqUA

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE