Portable solar panels. Folding and flexible.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
More from the clear out. These were bought to provide backup power on canoe trips but I dont do long enough trips to need them.

First of is the Powerflex 10 a flexible solar panel. Details can be found on this page.

http://www.modernoutpost.com/gear/details/ic_powerflex.php

Comes with an extention lead. A connector to a 12 volt battery and a 12 volt car power socket

solar1.jpg

solar2.jpg

Has some blemishes on the front which were on it when I got it. I think this was a factory second but it does not effect performance.

Looking for £60 including UK postage. NOW SOLD

Next I have a smaller folding solar panel. Folds up to about the size of a paperback. Comes with an extention lead and a 12 volt car power out socket. I can't find anything on this to tell me the rating. I think it is a 3 watt one but cannot be sure about that.

solar3.jpg

Looking for £30 for this including postage in the UK

The Powerflex 10 has an additional connection on it allowing you to add the smaller one to it to boost the power. So if you want them both I will do them for £80 all in.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE