Poncho, Pac a Mac, Headtorch and more.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
Having a bit of a clear out so here a few bits to fund my next set of purchases.

All prices include P&P and paypal fees. First to email or post in thread has it.

First up is (what I think is) a Pattern 58 Poncho in good condition, no tears, holes. It might need re proofing as it has been stored for quite some time. Wanted - £17 - REDUCED - £10 - SOLD

IMAG0500.jpgIMAG0501.jpgIMAG0502.jpg

Next up is a 100 litre regatta Survivor rucksack in blue in ok condition. Parts are really good but there are a few minor repairs, one of the pull strings has snapped and needs replacing and one of the adjustment straps needs stitching. Wanted - £20 - REDUCED - £11

IMAG0531.jpgIMAG0532.jpgIMAG0533.jpgIMAG0534.jpg

Next is a pac in a sac rain coat that has been used about twice since purchase and is in as new condition. Size is XS, it was bought for my wife when she was a size 10 Wanted - £12 - REDUCED - £9

IMAG0504.jpgIMAG0503.jpg

Next up is a couple of baseball caps, they are the one size fits all adjustable type ones.

Colours are beige and the other is slate grey.

Again they have been used about twice, (I really don't suit caps!) and have been stored since. £4 each - REDUCED £3 each or £4 for both
IMAG0506.jpgIMAG0507.jpg

An Energiser head torch, 3 lamp led with batteries. It comes with 3 AAA batteries which are pretty much new and as it was a back up again it has barely been used. Wanted - £5 - REDUCED £4 - SOLD

IMAG0505.jpg

Any questions please ask or pm me.

Last edited:

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Steve

You haven't posted a price for the head torch mate, how much do you want for it,as I have one of these and I want this for my son.

Thanks

Phill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE