Polish lavvu needed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tenderfoot

Nomad
May 17, 2008
north west uk
Hello everyone I'm looking for a polish lavvu preferably with a stove. Any for sale thanks
try online from military mart also trade as hoods. they ship out mostly surplus gear and usually have the poncho halves which 2 of form the lavvu, and accessories also wood burning stoves etc- no connection just a satisfied customer.. if you are nearby they have an outlet in ormskirk but it is probably in lockdown so try online ordering. the site has videos clips and demos too. they are very reasonably priced too. look also at the polish mattresses /swags to go in the laavu also "ppk" kits are cheap source of pegs cord and groundsheet material.if you do get one it might be worth you sourcing some pole sections and an apex to make the support an "a" frame rather than a central pole setup this is more stable and frees up room and improves access for just a few quid more. i got the bits as repair sections for awnings at my local caravan centre. bits salvaged from an old vango force 10 tent work too try ebay. they also sell a flange you can use to exit a chimney out of the canvas without scorching it or setting it on fire. i would also suggest for safety reasons a fire blanket to go under stove and an extinguisher and a carbon monoxide alarm from somewhere like b and q.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE