poleaxe, AutoSocks and bits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
First up:

That poleaxe - needs some TLC, the edge needs putting back on - but its not supposed to be razor sharp.
Very rare now- the pick axe handle has the stamp of council the went in 1974.

£55
DSCF5339.jpgDSCF5341.jpg

Genuine AutoSocks - never used, spent last winter in the boot of the car. Size 580 for 13/14" rims. £35

Flambeau fishing tackle bag. Very good condition £20

DSCF5428.jpgDSCF5430.jpgDSCF5431.jpg

A couple of meths picnic stoves.
These where under the floor of the girlfriend's house when she moved in. The kids want to help pay for a trip to EuroDisney so I sent them under the sub-floor space to remove the spiders and retrieve these. The one that packs into itself would probably burn pine cones ok. Both vintage British picnic kit. £10 each

Both appear to have been painted in some sort of lacquer / rust inhibitor

DSCF5409.jpgDSCF5414.jpg

ALL PRICES INC P&P BY ROYAL MAIL TO UK ADDRESSES

Last edited:

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
A couple of meths picnic stoves.
These where under the floor of the girlfriend's house when she moved in. The kids want to help pay for a trip to EuroDisney so I sent them under the sub-floor space to remove the spiders and retrieve these. The one that packs into itself would probably burn pine cones ok. Both vintage British picnic kit. £10 each

Both appear to have been painted in some sort of lacquer / rust inhibitor

Proper Victorian Dad there Eds, nice one. I hope that you gave them a sound thrashing afterwards to instil some character into them.

Cheers, Michael.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE