Poison Garden

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
we've got nearly that many poisonous plants in our garden -including poppies, Henbane, belladonna, hemlock, monkshood, wolfsbane and wormwood.

The guinea pigs seem to know which really not to eat - despite eating a rhody and the rhubarb to no effect on them. :?:

Realgar

Nomad
Aug 12, 2004
W.midlands
I must get in contact with the garden organisers - I've got nearly the complete henbane genus ( just 3 or 4 species missing ), some of them capable of making you ill just through handling, a few mandrakes on the go too.
Realgar

match

Settler
Sep 29, 2004
Edinburgh
Realgar said:
I must get in contact with the garden organisers - I've got nearly the complete henbane genus ( just 3 or 4 species missing ), some of them capable of making you ill just through handling, a few mandrakes on the go too.
Realgar
Thats impressive! I had a quite substantial collection of herbs and spices growing at my parents' house - its still there, but now I no longer live there its difficult to keep it maintained. Living in Edinburgh in a flat means I don't have access to a private garden for my own growing whims. I was at one point doing very well with mints though - about 23 species or so... Now I mostly content my herbal needs with foraging - both wild and not-so-wild places (at least when the neighbours aren't looking ;) )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE