Point last seen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hawkeye The Noo

Forager
Aug 16, 2005
Dunoon, Argyll
Do any of you know where I can get a copy of the film "Point Last Seen" starring Linda Hamilton based on the book by Hannah Nyala. It was made in English but the only copies I can find are in German. If any of you are German and have this movie the question would be - is it dubbed into German or is it still in English but with German subtitles?

Any help would be appreciated, I enjoyed the book. For those of you who have never heard her, she is a SAR tracker and novelist.

Cheers

Hawkeyethenoo ;)

Bisamratte

Nomad
Jun 11, 2006
Karben
I don't have the movie in question but nearly all dvds that have been dubbed also have the original language in the dvd menu. I have just been searching for it and haven't got any hits with google.uk but plenty with google.de. I came across one usa version so it must be available in English.

Hope this helps

Andy

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
Hawkeye, this isn't going to be of much use but Channel 5 played that film a couple of times last year
They seem to rotate their films pretty regularly so chances are it'll be coming up again soon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE