pocket stove & 10 cm zebra billy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shrubfact

Nov 23, 2009
swindon

hi looking to swap pocket stove & 10 cm zebra for a rucksack....still have original handle for zebra can easily be riveted back on

shrubfact

Nov 23, 2009
swindon
have a forces 55 at the mo but seen better days and poss a bit on the small size capacity wise now ....looking for similar

Will_

Nomad
Feb 21, 2013
Dorset
after a Bergen or similar
If you're interested in the British Army other arms Bergen, I've got a barely used one I'd be up for trading...
Like this but in nearly new condition:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Other-Arm...y-Issue-PLCE-Turtle-Back-Bergan-/111009032287
It fits rocket pouches (which I don't have) on the side like the regular Bergen but the main compartment is fastened by zip rather than draw cord & flap.
I'll PM you some pictures tomorrow if you're interested...
Apparently it's about 50 litres. I'm not sure how much extra the rocket pouches add... Probably another 10L each.

Will_

Nomad
Feb 21, 2013
Dorset
No worries. I'm not really a fan either. Incredibly well made, solid piece of kit, but I find the weight leans to far off your back, and the back system doesn't spread weight very well either.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE