PM problem ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I had an email earlier saying that someone had tried to send me a pm but my inbox was full, I have cleared some space and tried to reply but I'm getting a message "You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created."
Tried to pm a mod and get the same message, any chance a mod could have a look for me ?
Thanks

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I had an email earlier saying that someone had tried to send me a pm but my inbox was full, I have cleared some space and tried to reply but I'm getting a message "You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created."
Tried to pm a mod and get the same message, any chance a mod could have a look for me ?
Thanks

Did you cleared space in both your Inbox & Sent Items? IIRC you've been a Maker in the past, who have more PM capacity. Now you have normal membership status - you're automatically set back to the default amount. If you exceed the default amount being a Maker, this is the result when you become a normal member.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Sorry Lawrence, cross posted with Johan.

Hello :)

The number of pms you can store is limited by the membership you have. If you've been a Full member and that has lapsed then you really need to remove hundreds of pms before you can use the system again.
FM's have 500, I think it's about 100 for other members.

Not sure if this is of any help or not, but Mods and Admin can't access personal pms of any member.

Hopefully the person who tried to pm you might see this thread. If you have given permission for your email to be used then they could maybe use that ?

In the meantime, if you can think of anything I can do to help, let me know :)

atb,
M

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Thanks Mary and Johan, been a while since I have been on here and it must be my membership has ran out, I will sort that now :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE