please read

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
READ CAREFULLY

> I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Third time this has come up now ;-) Its very interesting as to how the human mind works. Some of course will not be able to read it. Those with word blindness for example, where the brain cannot interpret the patterns.

:)
Ed

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
he he he, no worries. Do you have a link to the site where you got it, it may be different from the last ones posted. Were there any other articles there?

:)
Ed

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
The human brain and mind is incredible, IMO! :shock: There are few things in this world that we will never discover 100% and this is one of them. :wink:

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I would say that around 99.999% of things in this world we know about 100%... The humab brain is right up there with the missing socks in the wash though.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
Squidders said:
I would say that around 99.999% of things in this world we know about 100%... The humab brain is right up there with the missing socks in the wash though.

I would have said that 99.999% of what there is to know is still to be learnt

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
If we're going on about how much we know, and how much there is to know in the universe then the percentage of what we know is so mind-bogglingly little. I dont't even think we could put it into a percentage.

If we think, there are things we know, things we know we don't know, and things we don't know we don't know. There is an infinite and probably everlasting things we don't know we don't know.

Complicated i know!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE