Please delete this if not acceptable

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Probably rocking all the way to being barred, so best shush. Perhaps it's a midlands thing.I am from Brum originally. Could explain the cynicism and disenchantment with the human race in general.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
No offence Beachlover but i dont see why anyone would be barred mate,ive not said anything wrong at all,ive not posted anything negative or offensive about this disaster which inspired this thread.I didn't know we all have to think the same either.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
CLEM said:
ive not posted anything negative or offensive about this disaster which inspired this thread.I didn't know we all have to think the same either.

This thread wasn't started to discuss aid going to Asia....read it again, it's an excuse to talk about how the wicked west isn't doing enough......it's not even disguised very well. But that's cool....each to their own.

All those who don't think pride is important, I disagree....when I set up a basha I look it to be done properly, I like to leave my fire so that nobody knows I was there....I take pride in these things. Being proud to be British isn't at the expese of anything else....it's in tune with it, in the same way that Native American's (whom we all know to be very good bushmen) are proud of their tribes.
Some tribes will fight sometime and some won't.....that's the way of man.

Nuff said from me....

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
hear hear mate , nothing wrong with being proud, i take pride in what i do and have done ,wore a green beret and served my country and friends , i love this land, its just some of its inhabitants that wind me up but im sure i have the same effect on them, human beings have a great spirit and resolve when its needed we just loose track sometimes until mother or something we`ve caused reminds us

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE