PLCE side pocket dry bag

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
The issue ones are not roll-top, but they work fine unless you're expecting full immersion; in that case any good quality 10 - 15 litre roll-top ones are the ones you need. There's a great many available and the best of them are spendy, but unless you're going to be doing seriously wet stuff continuously they're overkill, in my view. For foul weather protection, the issue ones are fine, especially in combination with a 'sack cover.

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Just search for dry bags on ebay and you'll find a lot, go for 20 litre.

That was my reason for asking, there are so many on the market that supposedly have the right capacity for the side pocket, but I am also aware from a dud purchase in the past, that not all of them fit.

The issue ones are not roll-top, but they work fine unless you're expecting full immersion; in that case any good quality 10 - 15 litre roll-top ones are the ones you need. There's a great many available and the best of them are spendy, but unless you're going to be doing seriously wet stuff continuously they're overkill, in my view. For foul weather protection, the issue ones are fine, especially in combination with a 'sack cover.

I do seem to find myself in wet environs more than I perhaps should, hence wanting the dry bag.

J

N

Nomad

Karrimor SF do them specifically for the pockets. They come in pairs for about 15-16 quid.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE