PLCE Short Back Bergen.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
EDIT: [WITHDRAWN] (Pre-fix button's gone so I can't alter it :sad6:)

Well ... I'm pretty sure that's what it is ~ there's no NSN label that I can find ~ not even marks where one might have been :confused: :dunno: and I'm working on the idiom of the Duck Test*

Not 100% sure of the capacity ~ but it's HUGE!

It's not seen much use ~ surface grime/character :D . And the lid elastic is still good :yikes: :rofl:. The side pockets were bought separately, hence the slight mis-match in colour.

Zip pulls are, as far as I know, original. But I have altered how they run through the metal tabs and I've added (removable) plastic end caps.

Pouch on the front is seizable enough to carry a 58 Pattern bottle.

(??) Grab handles (??) by the waist belt. And it is a waist belt ~ it is not a hip belt and is not intended for supporting the load being carried.

Padded back has the letters FV (in faded red) on it and the lid has the name Vaughan written in biro ...

... between the two sewn tapes over the shoulder adjusters.

Everything must have a failing. Faulty clip ~ it still works but won't hold as well as it could (That said, I've not had it fail in use :D ).

* If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

As with the 70LK pack, this pack is slightly greener than might be apparent in the pics ~ somewhere between 'slightly' and 'a bit' lighter than in real life.

[WITHDRAWN]

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE