PLCE Medic Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Darkside

Forager
Nov 2, 2009
Aldershot, UK
Hi All,
After reading through several posts on here I have decided that I neeeed!!!! a PLCE Medic pouch for my Rocketpak, I have looked at all the ones I can find online but all I can seem to find are the DPM ones. Does anyone know where I can find one in OD please?:confused:

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Mines a genuine MOD issue DPM on a Rocket pack, does look a little odd! But who really cares? Great pouches for organising your kit, padded too so keeps delicate items safe. only downer is waterproofing suffers with the all round zip, but as the rocketpak has a waterproof cover not too much of an issue.

Sep 1, 2009
London
I'd avoid the made in China PLCE look-a-like and track down MOD issue item with a NSN label. The OG stuff was from the 1990 pattern PLCE, so will be getting quite hard to find, especially with the mesh bags.
Although the Irish Defence Forces still used OG PLCE until fairly recently so try eBay.
The camo version or 'pouch medical (side rucksack) DPM, NSN 8465-99-130-9326', is an excellent piece of kit. Quality zips that fit the PLCE Bergen, along with proper ITW Nexus side release clips.
You may find the Web tex stuff less durable and compatible.

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Ok here we go pics as requested. Great for organising kit in...

Attachments

• pack2.JPG
    pack2.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 137
  • pack1.jpg
    pack1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 131

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Oh and I just dug out early 90's OG plce respirator pouch and the colour is different to Rocketpak So I guess that an OG medic pouch won't match anyway. Maybe wrong....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE