PLCE daypack woes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PaulW

Sep 19, 2004
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Can anyone tell me how the Web-Tex PLCE daypack is supposed to go together.
Attaching a single 10LT pouch is obvious as it just clips on, my trouble is with the straps. The waist strap just clicks together but the arm straps are long with 2 quick release clips on, but nothing to attach them too :?:
A search on the web came up empty.

I know it's probably going to be easy too :rolmao:

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Paul - ok off the top of my head here and amusing your putting together one sack.

Clip the sack to the yoke using all the top male/female clips.

I usualy now take the belt and slide it around the sack through the stitched loops to get it out the way and to hold the bottom of the yoke down.,

The two bottom clips on the sack are females and the bottom two male clips on the thin (adjustable) part of the shoulder strap connect to these (these will be on the end of said strap not half way up it) - you dont connect a single sack at the bottom of the yoke *hence the use of the belt) only a double can be fitted as it will have enough female connectors.

Once these are connected take the top two male connectors on the straps and insert these into the females on the yoke - that done you should have it all put togehter.

Kit list for this task,

1 x Jet pack pouch
1 x Yoke
2 x straps adjusting (to connect shoulder straps to bottom of jet pack

Hope that has helped.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE