PLCE bergen modifications

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi for all those PLCE bergen owners that are confident with a "needle & thread" this may be of interest to you.
some of the "Mods" are easy and "doable" by most people some more technical that require an industrial sewing machine(and some real skill)!, but some interesting ideas anyway!
(here are some of the pictures)
cimg0912.jpg

cimg1880.jpg

http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=84524/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0.html

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Some good mods on that thread , thanks for posting,
I am in the process of sowing a pair of zips on my vulcan for the medics pouch ,
it could do with a under lid pouch to ,really handy for them small things ..
Twodogs

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
Cheers rappleby....ps love your profile picture, love KP he's a genius!!
But, his head is like a F***ing orange!:lmao:

Some good mods on that thread , thanks for posting,
I am in the process of sowing a pair of zips on my vulcan for the medics pouch ,
it could do with a under lid pouch to ,really handy for them small things ..
Twodogs

cool, post a picture when it's done!:cool:

Jul 15, 2006
Nil
I had my bergen modified by HM Supplies in Aldershot. Basically had four utility pouches added. Two on the main body and one each on the side pockets. Handy for all the little bits and bobs that you want quick access to. Bergen's gone now that I don't have any connection with the "active" military now, but I'm considering having the same done to my Vulcan. Seem to recall it cost me forty quid at the time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE