Plat a tac S&M Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Don't worry, Tony - S&M means 'Survival & Miscellaneous'.

Just got one of these from Ebay for about £12. I have to say, they are very well made indeed. I've used a lot of different items from many different manufacturers (Spec Ops, Tag, Tac Tailor, Blackhawk, Arktis, etc) but this is a really nice item. Good material, well stitched, well designed, very robust feel. Good zips (two way opening) and beefy zip-pulls.

http://www.platatac.com/www/182/1001127/displayproduct/land-s-m-pouch-side-opening-survival-and-miscellan--1046437_medic--1024384_.html

They do other stuff but I haven't seen their kit before.

This particular pouch is big enough for survival tin and small first-aid kit. Which is handy, as that's what I wanted it for. :D

You can either attach it to MOLLE compatible equipment or hook onto a belt or strap by press-studding the straps outside the horizontal bands (hard to describe, easy to do).

Recommended.

Apr 26, 2009
Mitcham, Surrey
I have a Plat A Tac MSM Signals/Medic modular pack - got it from Assault Order, and I'm well pleased with it. Not really used it "in anger" yet, but have loaded it full of stuff and had a bit of a wander around and it seems comfy and it's got loads of PALS on it.

Did a review of it over on BB. Will post it here for the convenience of those people who are not BB members.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE