Plant identification video.(video heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi folks, i have made another video for my youtube channel, for those looking to get into plant identification. When i first started down the path of plant IDing it was a long time spent in the field and my nose buried in books to get an end result. But there are short cuts which i now use, and i thought i would put them down on video, so as begginers can get to grips with plants. Anyway i thought it may be of some interest/help to some on here.

The video itself is far from comprehensive, but it might be of some help for the begginer.

[video=youtube;d5wNUQWj8OA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5wNUQWj8OA[/video]

So thanks for looking.
Cheers Stuart.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Stuart, I enjoyed that and it was very well done, kept it simple and not confused folk which a lot of folks vids do as they cant concisely get over a point. Cheers, GB

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
It's a shame this hasn't had more views really.
Judging by the popular posts on this forum, you should changed the title to "Warlocks and Wizards Fantasy Biscuit Quest - Journey to Gore-Tex" :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE