Pioneer Outfitters and 21st Century Funding

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
First up - no connection, only heard of thee guys today. http://pioneeroutfitters.com/

Posting because -

1. Interesting website in terms of Alaska and working in that location - not entering pro/anti hunting debate in terms of this post

2. Seen a few of these 'social funding projects' recently and find it personally interesting - just that 'interesting. Not yet derived an opinion good/ bad or otherwise. They appear to have a real problem.

Not urging support - that's a personal choice. But happy to highlight for others to make their own decision upon it. But would be interested in views - general or specific around the topic.

For something so crucial, the phrase 'insurance' springs to mind. But I'm conscious that the internet is full of kangeroo courts and judgments and I dislike that aspect intensely and fairly sparse of facts to judge anyway. Which creates an interesting question of 'faith' in terms of supporting crowd funding request.

rg598

Native
There are a lot of outfitters like this in Alaska. I don't know of this particular one, but it's a common thing. To hunt certain types of game in Alaska, if you are not from the state, you need a licensed guide or a local with you. Most of these cervices are licensed, insured, and well equipped.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE