Pig Leather Pouches FS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Leather pouch with a wrapped leather closure, made from 0.6 - 1mm Pig leather, This pouch style is perfect for carrying tea & coffee or dry goods such as a dry bannock mix (you need to put the contents into a ziplock bag inside the pouch) , or as i do, to keep my fire lighting kits in good order, the uses are almost endless.

Paypal accepted, prices shown in GBP. To purchase please PM me with your requirement and i will send you my details, pocket knife pictured NOT included.

Size L

DSCF8766.jpg

Size Large Price £ 12.50, price includes shipping to the UK, USA, Canada & EEC.

Quantity Available: 1

Condition : New & Unused

Approx size (empty): Height 8 Inches, diameter 3 to 3.5 Inches , supplied in natural tanned leather, no dyes or finishes have been used, double stitched throughout by hand with waxed linen thread.

Size M

DSCF8769.jpg

Price £ 9.50 each, price includes shipping to the UK, USA, Canada & EEC.

Quantity Available: 2

Condition : New & Unused

Approx Size (Empty) : 6" tall and 2.5" to 3" in diameter, supplied in natural tanned leather, no dyes or finishes have been used, double stitched throughout by hand with waxed linen thread.

First come first served as determined by time stamp on a post or PM.

Thanks for looking.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE