Pics - North Wood Bluebell Meet April 26-28 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
What wonderful pictures :) I so wish I could have had a hand in the results of that workparty! Brilliant :) So what were the RTI choice of the day then?

Mine was a ziplock bag thrown into a box of hats, I pulled from it:

Army Candle
Army camelback cleaning kit in pouch
Mini thermometer

I also picked up a couple of rifle slings for use as compression straps, a pouch and a set of reflective patches

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Mine was a ziplock bag thrown into a box of hats, I pulled from it:

Army Candle
Army camelback cleaning kit in pouch
Mini thermometer
Thats a damn good haul from a lucky dip bag! And more reflective stuff too, good job its nearly summer so everyone will have their shades on for your next hi-vis outing ;)

I can see how its on the way back from White Rose but thats some inventive map work to make it on the way back from NorthWood too ;)

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
More vulcans than a Star Trek convention:

berghaus9.jpg

Ah - 5 vulcans - same carrying capacity as one Lowe Alpine Saracen, but not as well-made:)

Nice pics again Martin. Not sure you'd want the tan to go with the emergency gear, but orange hair/beard would be an interesting look!

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
orange17p.jpg
Thanks for sharing, Martin! Where can I pick up one of these "Action Man" (GI Joe over here) kits, complete with emergency kit? I do have a large collection. : ) Great to see ole Nolightweight; cheers Neil!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE