Photo hosting sites

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I have "used" photo bucket, or more precise my son has on my behalf, but i just can't figure it out. So are there any other sites out there that may be easier for this technofobe to use ?

Thanks for looking,

Rob

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
I know what you mean, photobucket has changed it's format (?) 3 times since I signed up & that was only in feb of this year. At first it was really simple & straightforward to use,easy to edit etc. even for IT numbskull like me but now it's just impossible to figure out & with slow & limited access to your photos......I'm looking for an alternative too & hopefully I can transfer my stored photos on PB to it.

I wish I was motivated enough to send photobucket an e-mail & ask them what the hell they're playing at but it's Probably a ploy so less people use it.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I use Picasa and can do what I want - eg upload to internet for postiing pics on here and for when I only need simple editing.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Thanks again. I'm such a stoneage resident when it comes to anything more than very basic computing, i'll try both the sites mentioned.

Rob

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm still using the old p'bucket, each time they ask if I want to switch to the new one I say no.

I'm not sure how long I can keep doing it but I don't like the look of the new version, it's a shame if I have to move as I've got all my stuff on there

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Just tried imageshack, but i'm no nearer being able to do this stuff, i realy am getting frustrated with it all, i just need it to say press this, or do that, but they all seem to expect a working knowledge of computers that is far higher than i have.

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE