Petzl Vertex Black Climbers Helmet with Visor and Husqvarna Ear Defenders

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

logray

May 27, 2007
Coleraine
Hi there, for sale my Petzl Climbing helmet in excellent condition. The visor has a couple of little marks on it but nothing you would really be bothered about. It was only every kept as a backup helmet and rarely used. Overall in top condition with clean inside and out and like new ear defenders.

Looking for £60 delivered as I think the postage might be a bit awkward on it ..

cheers
Mark

logray

May 27, 2007
Coleraine
You are correct, it is a Petzl climbing helmet with chainsaw protection visor and ear defenders, Essential when using chainsaws, climbing, logging etc. I have several as I do a lot of chainsaw work, I have a couple saws, one of them large and you really don't want to be using large saws without them. Chainsaw trousers boots gloves are all required to be as safe as possible

cheers
Mark

logray

May 27, 2007
Coleraine
Hi ,there's a sticker inside that I think says 2003 . is this a manufacturing date as I bought it about 3 years ago.
From Abbey Pro approx 3 years ago.
I'll double check when i get home and let you know for sure

Cheers
Mark

Spartan

Forager
Jun 5, 2010
Deepest Darkest Derbyshire
OK, Ta

As they are going to be over 24 months since manufacture I won't be able to use them workwise, but thanks for the info. If you look at the bottom of the following webpage it gives details of the Petzl dating system

http://www.ropecentre.co.nz/height-safety/petzl-helmets.html

It's a Kiwi site but the Petzl coding I think applies worldwide. There is also a lot of info about the Vertex on the page :) , they are bloody superb helmets !

Cheers and Thanks again for the reply,

Sp

logray

May 27, 2007
Coleraine
I was unaware of the date issue but I suppose the Health and safety laws are there for a reason. Old misused helmets can be a liability. I just wonder if when I bought it was it 'out of date' already. Makes me wonder

Anyway I'm uploading a pic of the inside sticker regarding size and manufacture date etc.

In light of this I'll drop it £10 and say £50 delivered . It is a great helmet, well cared for and should serve you well.

thanks
Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE