Petzl Tikka Plus use...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Apparently Eloise thinks they're great for illumination while she plucks her eyebrows! She'll be using my knives to shave her legs next :yikes:

How many of you get your stuff nicked and "adapted"?

simonsays

Forager
Sep 9, 2004
sunderland
Squidders said:
Apparently Eloise thinks they're great for illumination while she plucks her eyebrows! She'll be using my knives to shave her legs next :yikes:

My down jacket seems to be popular with my missus when she is defrosting the car on cold mornings
:roll:

simon

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
When I bought my Lapp Puukko from Woodland organics, Jules said Ooohhh that's nice and sharp (she's a qualified chef BTW). and I love the design on the sheath..... And she promptly nicked it! :yikes: I have a bison bushcraft now :super:

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Squidders said:

the tweezers on my squirt get used for exactly the same purpose, nice to know that if ever we're lost in the woods at least our significant others will still be able to look their best!

stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE