Sold Petromax Deubelskerl Loden Jacket - Green XXL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
The diet clearout continues, so I'm now listing a few really reluctant sales which need to go so I can buy exactly the same items again in a couple of sizes smaller. This is a Petromax Deubelskerl Loden Jacket in green. Just like a Swanndri Ranger it uses wool, but the milled wool is finer, more windproof and much smoother to the touch. Two big side pockets with mesh interiors, two breast pockets, and a very effective wired hood. The drawstrings keep the breeze out and the velcro wrists with flex panels are very good indeed. Purchased earlier this year, I've worn this for one evening sat outside (no fire), and a dry day out with a waistcoat over it, and it's fantastic. Condition is immaculate, free of any nicks, tears, marks or stains, and no odour (non-smoking home), it's effectively in new condition.

Size 25" pit-to-pit, 32" neck to hem.

These retail for £250, yours for £140 posted.

Attachments

• IMG_1403.jpeg
    IMG_1403.jpeg
    457.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1404.jpeg
    IMG_1404.jpeg
    132.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1405.jpeg
    IMG_1405.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1406.jpeg
    IMG_1406.jpeg
    220.4 KB · Views: 32

Scovik

Feb 9, 2022
Cluj
Hi, sorry to come out of nowhere but I'm wondering if there is any chance you could help me with the size of this particular model and maker?

I want to purchase a jacket just like this but I'm totally confused in regards to what size I should order. On petromax site according to the size chart for this model I should get an S or M, now regularly, I wear L and in some rare cases XL (from some manufacturers I have to get XL even though the fit is just like other L jackets I have from other manufacturers).

I called petromax and asked about the sizing, the person that answered told me to get what I usually wear (in this case L) and if that wasn't enough to confuse me, I called another site that has this model in stock and I was told to order a larger number than I usually order as this runs smaller (apparently this particular reseller had a lot of returns for this model because the size runs smaller) so confusion is now at 100% :)

I am 191 cm and between 76-79 kg. Any details from your side would really help me decide on the size.

PS: It would not be a problem to return the jacket if I lived in the country I want to order from but alas that is not the case and I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what size should I get (the one that is suggested by the measurements from petromax site, the one I was told by the petromax support on the phone or get 1 size larger like another support suggested.

Thanks a lot and cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE