Perthshire

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Lovely walk out and about this morning, deer, the sound of the woodpecker (I couldn't sight the little blighter) and I think it was Osprey across the valley.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Alas no, I'm out walking to lose weight so I'm not carrying much (bar my gut) to go easy on myself.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Perthshire has some lovely places to go for a daunder and is really rich in wildlife. Great way to loose the pounds as it keeps the mind distracted. Walking and sleep are seemingly two of the best ways to loose the pounds and are low impact.

Sent via smokesignal from a woodland in Scotland.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Alas no, I'm out walking to lose weight so I'm not carrying much (bar my gut) to go easy on myself.

No worries, the description was enough.

Perthshire is my home in Scotland, so I'm always on the look out for some pics.

The morning deer I'd see were usually after our crops. :)

P6030013.JPG

tiger stacker

Native
Dec 30, 2009
Glasgow
Friend lost his gut with his daily morning walk, scenic view helps too. Am enjoying these clear mornings, with the campsies beckoning like sirens for walks.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Out again this morning more deer although I wasn't quick enough of the mark to catch them on camera. Interestingly I seen two red squirrels, I hadn't seen them in that area before so that's got to be a good thing. Mind you Gary grey squirrel is still very much in abundance. Here's a few phots for Sandbender.

image5.jpgimage4.jpgimage3.jpgimage2.jpgimage1.jpg

I don't know who made the shelters and I daresay it was just for practice as this area is used a lot with dog walkers, cyclists etc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE