Sold Pentagon B.ball Cap with Sere kit.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi, a friend asked me to make him a Hidden S.E.R.E Kit to go in a Pentagon Base Ball Cap,So I made 2 just in case.
It's 1 Pentagon T.D series B.ball Cap in Olive with a U.K Flag,And 1 14 mill Button Compass,1 Universal Hand-Cuff Key in Black,1 Hand Cuff Shim,5 ft of Yellow Kevlar Survival Cord,1 Mini Ferro-Rod.
All you have to do is cut the Side of the UK Flag Patch and tuck these items in and sew it back-up.
I'm selling this for £45.50 with Postage.
UK Buyer's & Over 18's Only Please
All item's are New.
All payments via PayPal
Cheer's
Picture to follow.

Last edited:

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
Is the patch in the picture sewn on? Do the bits fit underneath? Does it not look lumpy if that's the case? How big are the bits and pieces in relation to the hat? Intrigued by the idea of sere kit

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
No it's a Velcro Fixing Patch that's been slit on 1 edge of the Side and the Item's slide in,then you stitch it back-up loosely and attach to the Velcro on the hat,And no it doesn't look lumpy with the item's in it.
cheers

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE