Pembrokeshire events 2007

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Anyone living in or near Pembrokeshire may want to pick up a free copy of coast to coast (national park), inside is all sorts of activities taking place this summer for the whole family which include archery, archaeology, geology, Celtic iron age activities, rambles in the national park and woods, plenty of coastal stuff to name just some and a couple of bushcraft outings.

Saturday 2 June Bushcraft Basics (cost £15) Take your first steps with a park ranger; a handy mix of survival skills, wood lore and minimal impact campcraft under watchful eyes! Sturdy outdoor clothing recommended Minimum age 11. BOOKING ESSENTIAL 01834 845040 Meet at Haverfordwest St Thomas Green car park (SM 952152). Packed lunch needed.
Same activity is held on 24th August

Sat 30th - 1 July Coastal Bushcraft Weekend.
Discover how coastal habitats can offer rich pickings for those in the know! As part of Pembrokeshire Fish Week, this adventurous overnight session explores shelter, outdoor cooking and crafts with a fishy flavour. Minimum age 11. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. BOOKING ESSENTIAL on 01834 845040. St Brides 10am-4pm (I some times go fishing there, beautiful place).

Anyway it may be basic but it might be worth going as chance to meet other bushcrafters in the area and see what level of interest there is. Hope to see you there :)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Yo Nomad
Good heads up, - but I douby I can make it for the first and for the second I will be in Thailand (bumm bumm bumm!).
Maybe local Bushcrafters could get together some other time...
Just an idea.
John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE