Pelican cases - supplier recommendation

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
For those of you who don't know Pelican <www.pelican.com> produce a range of practically indestructable waterproof cases for keeping all your expedition gear dry and intact.

Years ago I was a roadie and spent a small fortune on pelican gear but was forced to source my cases from Germany as the UK suppliers were either inept or expensive or both.

I have now found a UK supplier who, understands the product, is competitively priced and keeps large stocks for fast delivery.

<http://www.cezine.net/catalog/>

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Many thanks SB ,i use one of the small pelican cases for my digi camera and it's great kit.
I have been looking for a large rifle case but the shipping from the US was killing it.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Try these guys.

http://www.morco.uk.com/latest/stormcasepage.htm

bearbig.gif

bear2.gif

Cheaper than Peli, stronger than Peli, catches are easier to open and don't pop open when you drop it, saw Roving Rich with the model in the bear photos. He might have one at the Moot this weekend.

*please note, no Storm Cases were harmed in the making of these picture*

Think the pictures say it all.

Cheers

Jack

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
The weight you put inside is crucial to the damage done when it's dropped. We use them to carry surveying instruments around and if they're dropped they shatter the hinges for some reason :( Saw £3K of electronics land on concrete :eek: and bu**er up lenses, etc., Otherwise excellent kit.

Cheers,
Toddy

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Well, it's like those laptops the Army bought. You can allegedly drive a Landrover over the top of it when it's closed, and it'll not be damaged. Drop it, and the bloody thing is buggered! It's the shock of the impact that does it. I can't believe it didn't pass the well known Military Drop Test!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE