Pelican Canoe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

vinnyp68

Jun 14, 2009
Rainham
3 man canoe in great condition. 15.5'. Would like £350. Few scratches from launching but hardy used, see pictures
e2e4a6at.jpg
y8adasuq.jpg
ja8ezu5u.jpg
7ujejy7u.jpg
a3avypu9.jpg

Last edited:

racer66

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2013
london
Very interested. How heavy is it? Just I'm wanting to canoe with an 8 year old so solo portage really !!

vinnyp68

Jun 14, 2009
Rainham
Hi, it weighs 37kg. Me and my son carry this no problem, he is 11. I can put it on the car on my own. To be honest it's not the weight it's the size and shape which makes it awkward. For an extra £30 I can throw in a canoe trolly and life jacket that will fit your son

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
OOOOOH ya bugger that looks rather interesting Mr Vinnie, If it doesn't go soon I would be interested in a bit of SXO brother bargaining.

Have a bump on me whatever happens..................

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Very nice....I'm watching too .....bow or canoe or metal detector.......I hate decisions like these .........

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

vinnyp68

Jun 14, 2009
Rainham
This would make an excellent little run about for the more H20 challenged in the uk at the moment 💦

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE