Peak District Bushcraft Meets 2017

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pete K

Forager
Nov 13, 2012
Derbyshire
www.facebook.com
Hi all.
I've listed our monthly meet weekend dates for 2017. Our site is a private location on the edge of Whaley Bridge and is approx 8 acres. We have a composting loo and some basic camp furniture and a parachute shelter already up there. There is on site parking in a private car park 200m from main camp.
The meets are mainly organised via Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/574805032638923/
If you are not a FB user please feel free to message or email me and I'll answer any questions.
There is a page on our company site with more details and the site rules: http://www.peakinstruction.com/woodland.htm

Meets run from Friday afternoons to Sunday evening (6pm). A visit for all or part of the meet is £10. We have 11 dates for 2017 so far:

Jan 27th to 29th
Feb 17th to 19th
March 31st to April 2nd
April 21st to 23rd
May 26th to 28th
June 30th to July 2nd
July 28th to 30th
August 18th to 20th
September 29th to Oct 1st
October 20th to 22nd
November 24th to 26th

The meets are not overseen and you are free to do as you please within reason. We have some basic rules which follow the lines of leave all living plants as they are, don't build a stupid big bonfire and waste wood, have a social beer but getting hammered or off your head on drugs will not be tolerated and basically don't be an idiot. Come and be social in main camp or find your own little corner for the weekend, totally up to you.
It would be great to get some more regulars up here and it would help me secure the site for use in the long term.
For anyone looking to attend lots of meets here in 2017 and with a desire to visit outside of these times, there is a yearly rate of £150 which includes a +1 place that allows you to use the site for free at any time. Please message me for details.
Cheers for reading,
Pete

Pete K

Forager
Nov 13, 2012
Derbyshire
www.facebook.com
Hi Dave, you'd be very welcome. All the info about the site can be found in the top post here. 1 link is the Facebook group, the other is the location, rules and booking details.

UKYanky

Tenderfoot
Jan 25, 2017
Grantham
My wife and I will be up for attending. I have sent a request to the FB group.

We are quite new to Bushcraft though, I hope that wont be a problem. We have been camping a fair bit though, and are wanting to learn and practice more bushcraft skills.

Cheers!

ubermeister

Jun 17, 2007
Nottingham
It's been a good long while since I posted on here, and a good while since I got out for a bushcraft weekend, but I'd like to attend the October weekend if possible?

Ant

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE