PBK 1 offer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I have in reasonable condition (for it's age), a very old, PBK (Percy Blandford Kayak), skin on frame kayak. It would be a shame for someone not to be able to use it as it really is a piece of history.

I only want £10 for it to cover the cost of the paint I used to paint the hull. I never got around to using it. West of Glasgow pick up only.

WS

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
A generous offer w00dsmoke but I wouldn`t get enough use out of it personally.

Now if I lived "by a large Loch" I`d have snapped it up sharpish.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Could be interested, may track better than my Sevylor Ranger. I built one many years ago, before the glassfibre ones came into being. In fact I built two a 15 and a 22 which was the two seater model. Is it watertight,? and what state is the frame in? At my age I do not fancy going for a new Canadian. At a tenner, I could store it out the back garden with no great worries if it got stolen, though the likelyhood is slim. Are you going to the New Year Meet at Crief/Comrie. Cheers Stuart.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE