Pathfinder Slingshot

Jul 5, 2014
Derbyshire :-D
Hey guys
I was watching a Dave Canterbury video and noticed his slingshot, which he could stick reels etc. on for different uses. Apparently its his own design, the pathfinder slingshot. Does anyone know where I can get one in the uk? I've tried eBay but they don't sell em.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Angry Pirate

Forager
Jul 24, 2014
Peak District
Do bear in mind that as you're over £15 (iirc) you'll be liable for duty when it enters the UK and parcel force / RM will chuck on a further admin fee for the privilege of collecting the duty from you. There is an online calculator somewhere that tells you how much, but bear in mind that parcel force may just make up the charge as they go along!

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
It's illegal to bow hunt and spearfish in the UK anyway so I'd guess that includes bow fishing and probably why customs won't have it.

I much prefer a simple hunting catapult with over the top double theraband golds and in various different grips and shapes. They are great with lead or stainless steel ball bearings. They are legal to use if you got for a clean kill and will drop a rabbit or a wood pigeon no problem, which is all you'd really be going for anyway.

imagejpg1_zps377f4576.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE