Pathfinder Pocket Hunter System with loads of extras...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
Ok,
Second part of my clear out....

I have a Pathfinders Pocket Hunter System complete, on a new Marksman Catapult.
Mint Condition, complete with fishing attachment...

Five Brand New (never Used) Spare Pathfinders Black Power Bands complete with arrow release attachments.

I have a box of Three (Pathfinder) Brand New Take Down Arrows with Luminous Yellow Feathers. Never Used...

I have a second box with a used arrow Red feather in good condition, and one with a broken middle section... Both end sections are in a good condition, it's being used as spare parts just in case...

I have a second catapult this time a black widow.. On this one is attached a made by dave himself from Pathfinder a handmade sling bow attachment.

You can test them out together.

I have a small leather Swede bag with a handful of stainless steel ball bearings.

And a genuine Pathfinders cloth bag!

I also have a double Catapult carry bag, which hold everything in minus arrows - obviously...

a very rare collection this side of the pond, I had to import this lot from Pathfinders in America because you can't get them over here... This was the second lot as the first ones were impounded at custom, I never did find out why!

Ok I'm after a:-

Dr specter 1&4 x illuminated dot cross hair Rifle scope

The same as I'm my other listing for the 3pc Buffalo SuperBag SleepingBag

I have a .22 slot on my FAC and I want to fill it with a HK416 the above is the sighting system...

Well if you don't ask...

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
This is a complete lot... so to speak, ladies and gentlemen,
I won't be splitting...

I think that would be the fairest way to deal with this,
As it would be difficult to split evenly...

Last edited:

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
I could do with a couple of
H&K Colt .22LR 20 round magazines £39.99 each with fre p+p form Riflemags.co.uk

I don't have a camera, sorry

Pathfinder Pocket hunter system
Marksman catapult
Blackwidow catapult
Hand made arrow release attachment
Black Power rubber bands
Break down arrows

All on The "thepathfinderstore.com"

Everything else is as described....
Sorry about no pictures, it's all new or as new only used for a couple of hours, Max...

Thanks

Last edited:

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
Ok, I'll split this lot... In half... I have had a few queries on both, so this should make it a bit easier, for those of you that don't want both kits...

Marksman catapult and two new arrows... Complete with pathfinders outfit and two spare black power bands and the Pathfinders cloth bag.

Black widow catapult and hand made outfit made by Dave at Pathfinders, one new arrow and one slightly used with three powerbands. This outfit comes with the broken arrow (which still works well with the two remaining sections!) and the double catapult bag...

The Deal is:- they both must be swapped for a H&K Colt .22LR 20 round magazine for each catapult outfit (from riflemags.co.uk) So we need two buyers to make this swap happen...

There is that more digestible?
Hope this helps some of you out there who were interested...
Shane

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
I hope the new arrangement works for you but as stated by PM I would be interested in swapping cash for the 3 take down arrows if you decide on this at a later date.

I know this isn't the current arrangement so please don't bite my head off [not suggesting you will].

regards
Max

Ok, I'll split this lot... In half... I have had a few queries on both, so this should make it a bit easier, for those of you that don't want both kits...

Marksman catapult and two new arrows... Complete with pathfinders outfit and two spare black power bands and the Pathfinders cloth bag.

Black widow catapult and hand made outfit made by Dave at Pathfinders, one new arrow and one slightly used with three powerbands. This outfit comes with the broken arrow (which still works well with the two remaining sections!) and the double catapult bag...

The Deal is:- they both must be swapped for a H&K Colt .22LR 20 round magazine for each catapult outfit (from riflemags.co.uk) So we need two buyers to make this swap happen...

There is that more digestible?
Hope this helps some of you out there who were interested...
Shane

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
I hope the new arrangement works for you but as stated by PM I would be interested in swapping cash for the 3 take down arrows if you decide on this at a later date.

I know this isn't the current arrangement so please don't bite my head off [not suggesting you will].

regards
Max

Sorry, not at the moment, as I'll have two complete catapult kits with no arrows.... A little pointless as you can't import these either, the 4pc joining kits on each arrow can be re-used to make another.. Even the broken "mid section" arrow can easily be repaired... (All you need is a very fine saw to cut up a full length carbon fiber arrow and insert the joining kits from the broken section)

Sorry...

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Hi Shane, As per our pm discussion, I'll take the 'Marksman catapult and two new arrows... Complete with pathfinders outfit and two spare black power bands and the Pathfinders cloth bag'.
Cheers, kawasemi

edit - all sorted for the Pathfinder Pocket hunter system and Marksman catapult my friend...very many thanks

Last edited:

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
Part one now gone... As per above post - thanks Kawasemi.

Black widow catapult and Slingshot mod made by Dave at Pathfinders,
one new arrow and one slightly used (still perfect)with three powerbands.
This outfit comes with the broken arrow (potentially 3 arrows with a simple fix, if you so wish)
The double catapult bag...
I'll throw in the swade pouch and a handfull of stainless ball bearings onto this listing.

Still available.

Still looking for a second .22 HK416 mag?

Last edited:

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
I'll do £35 worth of swops from flee bay...
As I know you won't have what I'm looking for.. Lol

Can't say fairer than that...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE