Pat 58 Osprey Water Bottle Carrier

shortymcsteve

Forager
Jan 8, 2011
Hamilton, Scotland
Thanks for the link shortymcsteve but £35 is a bit expensive, considering I got my webtex pouch for £10 and it fits my two cups for the bottle, tea kit and spoon/fork/knife in it. But its just a bit on the heavy side to dangle of the belt.

Yup i understand, i would not pay £35 as i find it far to expensive for what it is but its the only one ive seen so far to fit the nato water bottle, i wish there was somewhere else selling them at a decent price.

I bought a brand new canteen just last Sunday same stainless steel mug but the canteen's in Olive green, it's so new it was still in it's plastic issue sack. I'll be putting that up for sale soon I suspect. No leather harness or small wee dram cup though.

Biker if you're selling it then i might be interested, wouldn't mind if you could PM me if you pop it in the FS section.

Gagnrad

Forager
Jul 2, 2010
South East
You can find one on the ray mears website here but its £35!!!! Its unfortunate ive never seen them anywhere else a little cheaper. Does not have the over the shoulder option like your looking for.. tho i can imagine it would be easy to do yourself.

getimg.cfm

That's Auscam. I think the Australian army calls it jellybean camo.

Changing hands down under for $16:50, which is about a tenner:

http://www.combatclothing.com.au/cg...&cip=66.249.68.52&pg=prod&ref=48&cat=&catstr=

You might find someone who imports them by googling something like "auscam water bottle".

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE