Pascal Baudar -

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
What exactly do you need to know? We have several of his books and have been on several of his webinars. He is a crazy guy, but very knowledgable. Most of his stuff is easily transferable to the UK. he is Belgium by birth, so he has a good knowledge of European plants and species to, and, from what i can gather from his Webinars, he has followers from all over the world.
I have to say his webinars are very good value, although his teaching method isn't to everyones taste (a little random and crazy), but he is entertaining and we've learnt a lot from him.
For home made esoteric goodies, i'd certainly recommend him.

Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
What exactly do you need to know? We have several of his books and have been on several of his webinars. He is a crazy guy, but very knowledgable. Most of his stuff is easily transferable to the UK. he is Belgium by birth, so he has a good knowledge of European plants and species to, and, from what i can gather from his Webinars, he has followers from all over the world.
I have to say his webinars are very good value, although his teaching method isn't to everyones taste (a little random and crazy), but he is entertaining and we've learnt a lot from him.
For home made esoteric goodies, i'd certainly recommend him.

Mostly if his recipes were transferable to the UK plant spectrum , which I think you've already answered so I can go off and purchase.

Which books do you have? and is one better than the other?

Many Thanks.

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
We got The New Wildcrafter Cuisine, The Wildcrafting Brewer and The Wildcrafted Fermentation. i believe there is another in the pipeline for next year. They are all good, it just depends what skills you are looking to work on. Worth going onto his instagram account and he has lots of tutorials there and advertises his webinars there too.

Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
We got The New Wildcrafter Cuisine, The Wildcrafting Brewer and The Wildcrafted Fermentation. i believe there is another in the pipeline for next year. They are all good, it just depends what skills you are looking to work on. Worth going onto his instagram account and he has lots of tutorials there and advertises his webinars there too.

Many Thanks - I don't really do insta but I will adapt.

Cheers again

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE