Part 1 of clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kizzer35

Forager
Dec 22, 2007
Devon
Hi there,

I'm having a clearout of gear I don't use enough, or just don't use. All prices include postage and paypal fees. I would like payment by paypal. No swaps please, I'm trying to cut down my inventory :)

Thanks for having a look.
  • Maxpedition Bottle Holder 10 x 4 foliage green unused £20 SOLD
  • Snugpak Response Pak very little use & good condition, zip pulls replaced with para cord £8.50 SOLD
  • Funky Forest Tarp dark blue diamond shaped tarp works well with a hammock, comes without cordage or pegs, only used for a few nights and in good condition £22
  • DD Hammocks 3 x3 Tarp £22 used once in sunny weather, great condition, comes with the 4 pegs and lines it was supplied with. SOLD
  • Mosquito Hammock – Jungle Hammock Camo Reduced to £35 Used about 15 nights, still in great condition, no problems with zippers or holes in the netting. Does not come with cordage for hanging. I replaced the supplied cord with some webbing which I am still using on my other hammock.
  • Golite Shangri-La 3 Floor £30 This is new and unused with tags. Please note this is only the floor, not the fly.
  • Nanok Endurance -10 £45. Has had about 30 nights use. Stored uncompressed in a wardrobe SOLD
  • Goretex Bivy Bag small size £14 This is a pretty old but little used bivy bag. It's sized small. I fit in there fine and I'm 5ft 9 and 13 stone. No holes or problems with the taped seams. SOLD
  • Optimus-Crux Folding Gas stove £20 Has had plenty of use but well looked after. Comes with the little storage bag which fits under the gas cannister. SOLD
  • Petzl Myo XP Headtorch £26 Used but still in good condition. Is missing the top headstrap (the one which goes over the top rather than round the head. I never used it as it was never needed. SOLD
  • Packa Rain Cover / Jacket Reduced to £20 SOLD Slightly eccentric pack cover which can also be used as a rain coat. See website: thepacka.com Also featured in a couple of Shug's youtube videos. This one is charcoal gray sized medium. Just a bit small for my 70L pack.
  • Senz Storm Umbrella SOLD £20 Black regular size. Used a couple of times, great condition
If you would like some pics then please let me know.

Many thanks.

Last edited:

kizzer35

Forager
Dec 22, 2007
Devon
Hi Joonsy. Here are a couple of pics of the bag. It doesn't have any branding on it. I bought it in a farming goods store in Herefordshire.

IMG_2928.JPGIMG_2929.jpg

kizzer35

Forager
Dec 22, 2007
Devon
Maxpedition, Response Pak, Nanok bag, Petzl Myo, Optimus Crux, and bivy bag all posted this morning. Thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE