ParcelFarce - They're a bloody joke!

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Customs have repeatedly told me and verified that they released my parcel (Sil Minipeak) on 22nd at 1am to ParcelFarce yet its still displayed as waiting clearance and I have had different stories from them each time but basically they dont have it or know where it is.

I know we had a bank holiday but that was only one day and it was released on the thursday and they still dont have a bloody clue.

This is coming from a service that is supposed to be express!

They're a bloody joke and even customs admitted this, I will be staying well clear of there service in future.

Sent from Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 4

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
You've probably got a customs letter on it's way to you with charges and collection details.

I have already been advised of the charges. They are paid by parcelforce who then also charge a handling fee on top and then bill me.

You get charged once parcel is processed and before its sent to you.

Problem is that nobody knows where it is and it still hasnt been peocessed by parcelforce yet. They say they have not received it but customs are adamant and have specific times that parcelforce did receive it.

Various people at customs say that parcelforce usually lie and say they havent recived yet when they actually have bit just havent managed to process it.

So basically either parcelforce have lost my parcel of they havent processed it yet after after 4 working days of having it. Either way their service is sh1t.

Sent from Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

veryWildbill

Nomad
Aug 15, 2010
west sussex
If customs released it on Thursday surely that's only 1 working day pacelforce have had it, not 4. I think you may be running them down a bit early.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
If customs released it on Thursday surely that's only 1 working day pacelforce have had it, not 4. I think you may be running them down a bit early.

They received it at 1am on Thursday so they had whole day Thursday, Friday, Saturday (They still process on Saturday) and Tuesday. That is 4 full days they have had and they are still saying they havent actually received it, Not that they have it and not processed yet or any apologies for delay etc, They are simply refusing to admit they have it when I have had it confirmed they have by customs with specific times it was released.

At one point one of their staff did say they have it but its still in York depot, So I rang depot and they say they don't have it.

I had a filter arrive from the states. Was cleared by customs Wednesday last week and arrived today so maybe yours will be tomorrow.

But did your courier update tracking/inform you of receipt etc or did they just say they don't have it yet?

IMHO I think charging £13 for the service is a disgrace.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE