Paramo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fizzy

Nomad
Feb 8, 2010
Ash Vale
I was just looking at their stuff tonight actually. They've got a Velez in a medium but it's got two small repaired nicks in the outer.

Has yours arrived yet ? What are the sizes like ?
Yeah, mine arrived Tuesday. I was a bit concerned about sizing and as I work not too far away from Covent Garden I went to the Paramo shop there last week to try a Velez on. I'm normally between a Medium and a Large but definitely a Large in the Paramo. The Medium Velez I tried on was somewhat snug, shall we say :)

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
If it's any use Rich, you know the size I am and my Velez is a large. As Fizzy said, the medium would have been too snug on me too.

Extreme Pilgrim

Forager
Aug 27, 2010
UK
I have had Paramo products for the past few years and always found them to be fantastic quality and certainly stand up to a harsh downpour. :umbrella:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Yeah, mine arrived Tuesday. I was a bit concerned about sizing and as I work not too far away from Covent Garden I went to the Paramo shop there last week to try a Velez on. I'm normally between a Medium and a Large but definitely a Large in the Paramo. The Medium Velez I tried on was somewhat snug, shall we say :)

If it's any use Rich, you know the size I am and my Velez is a large. As Fizzy said, the medium would have been too snug on me too.

Thanks chaps

and god bless ya for it :cool:

:bigok:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE